Continue your CFN experience!
CFN is committed to ensuring that our HQP, as well as the broader community, are involved in CFN strategic and operations planning, and in improving the HQP experience in the work CFN undertakes and funds.
As part of our experiential curriculum, we also want to provide HQP with opportunities for skill development outside normal academic/research channels. This includes providing opportunities for HQP to actively participate on CFN Committees.
We are currently looking for HQP to serve on the following:
Citizen Engagement Committee
Education and Training Committee
Research Management Committee
Click here to read the general eligibility requirements and expectations of Committee members, and see the specific Terms of Reference for our Advisory Committees.
Read on to see how we define HQP members, and how to apply.
Who we’re looking for
- HQP who, at the beginning of their terms on the Committee, have been in the past 12 months, engaged and active participants in the CFN Interdisciplinary Training Program in good standing
All HQP represent themselves as individuals and not any organizations or associations to which they may belong.
Academic/professional discipline and level, geographic and demographic characteristics are also considered to ensure adequate representation of the CFN Network community and populations served. For all appointments, we hope to broaden the diversity of representation through this call. Therefore, we particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups within our Network community:
- members of indigenous communities
- people who speak English as their second language
- members of visible minority communities
- individuals from northern, rural or remote communities
- members of LGBTQ2 communities (includes, but not limited to, individuals who may identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, and/or two-spirited)
How it works
The CFN Education team will review HQP applications received for our Committees. Those candidates whose qualifications most closely match our current requirements will be contacted to discuss the next steps.
Applications consist of a completed online application and a Statement of Interest. To apply online and download the Statement of Interest Form, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.