Through funded research and knowledge translation projects and targeted Network activities, Canadian Frailty Network partners with Member Institutions (including universities and teaching hospitals), companies, government departments and agencies, health charities and not-for-profit groups to increase the impact of resources by:
- Jointly investing in collaborative research and training projects to leverage funding and ensure a critical mass of expertise and resources
- Fast-tracking joint projects with commercial and therapeutic potential
- Providing networking opportunities for CFN researchers, and industry and other potential partners, through the Network’s annual conference, national forum, webinars and other KT activities
For partnership opportunities please contact:
Assistant Scientific Director
Bus: (613) 549-6666, x.6208
Today, the CFN Network includes over 400 frailty health researchers, 44 university and teaching hospitals, 20 industry and business partners, over 100 community agencies and 20 government agencies.
- CFN Member Institutions
- Partners in Research
- Industry and Association Partners
- Government and Agency Support
Examples of CFN Collaborations
CFN partners with other organizations on research calls, knowledge translation activities and targeted projects that address improving care for older Canadians living with frailty.
Click here to see examples of recent collaborations with CFN — CIHR Institute of Aging, the Canadian Space Agency, Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement (CFHI), New Brunswick Health Research Foundation (NBHRF)