Frailty in the Spotlight on ZoomerTV
Filmed on September 25 in Toronto, this episode features nutrition, activity and frailty experts as they address the important issue of frailty and give great advice on reducing your risk of developing frailty.
Thank you to our expert guests below:
- John Muscedere, CFN Scientific Director & CEO
- Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod of BodyBreak
- Barbara Liu, Geriatrician, Executive Director, Regional Geriatric Program (RGP) of Toronto and Program Director, Geriatric Medicine Postgraduate Residency Program, University of Toronto
- Heather Keller, Professor in the Department of Kinesiology at the University of Waterloo and a Schlegel Research Chair in Nutrition and Aging with the Schlegel-University of Waterloo Research Institute for Aging
- Lora Giangregorio, Associate Professor in the Department of Kinesiology at the University of Waterloo, and an Adjunct Scientist at University Health Network — Toronto Rehabilitation Institute