Required documentation from funded Principal Investigators
Congratulations on being selected for funding from CFN.
By email, you have received a personalized Notification of Award Letter outlining the next steps, with a personalized Acceptance of Award for signature by the Principal Investigator and Host Institution.
Several other documents are referenced in the Notification of Award letter which require action; click on the links below to open these documents:
- Must complete
- Please review CFN Lay Summary Guidelines when creating your lay summary
- Send to CFN (CFNNCEinfo@gmail.com) with biographies and photos of all Principal Investigators receiving funding
CFN Network Agreement outlining obligations of Network Investigators
- Must review prior to signing Appendix A and Acceptance of Award.
- Must sign after reviewing Network Agreement.
- Send signed original to your Host Institution.
- Send a copy to CFN (CFNNCEinfo@gmail.com).
- Must review guidelines and policies
- Sign Declaration Form after reviewing guidelines and policies
- Send signed form to CFN (CFNNCEinfo@gmail.com)
- Review and use when recognizing CFN funding.
Please consult your Notification of Award for requirements of Principal Investigators to participate in CFN Annual Conferences. More details regarding your participation will come closer to the Conference.
HQP on the project will also be expected to attend the Conference and participate fully, including HQP sessions, and may also be required to produce an abstract and present a poster. You will be contacted before the Conference with more details and to provide the name of HQP to coordinate the abstract and present the poster.