CFHI Innovation Challenges
The Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement and a coalition of leading healthcare organizations are launching two new Innovation Challenges focused on delivering more improvement for more people – and making it last. The Canadian Frailty Network is pleased to support these Innovation Challenges.
The Priority Health Innovation Challenge is focused on identifying and growing promising innovations in two shared health priorities – improving access to mental health and addictions services, and home and community care. This Challenge will support teams to move the dial on one of 12 common indicators, joining with others to reach more people over 18 months. Up to $400,000 in awards available.
The Momentum Challenge supports teams that have recently completed CFHI programs to achieve long-term success by working together over 12 months to expand their proven innovations. Up to $200,000 in awards available.
These new, team-led and outcomes-based challenges offer participating teams many benefits, including:
- Support to reach more patients and move the bar on health indicators
- Monetary and/or non-monetary awards shared among those who improve care most, reach more people and achieve other goals
- Tools to support improvement, as well as webinars and other ways to connect and learn across teams
- Flexibility of participation: Teams can choose the extent to which they take part in learning and exchange opportunities
- Connection with a community of innovators
- Profile for their team via exciting communications opportunities
Let’s make change happen!
Visit cfhi-fcass.ca/Challenges for more information and to register.